Christmas Photo Album
Ever wonder what to do with all those Christmas photos and photo cards you receive from family and friends? They seem to clutter on the mantle or crowd in my card-holding sleigh. Yet I could not bring myself to throw away all those lovely photos later so I borrowed an idea from a dear friend and made an album:
- Purchase a 5×7 clear pocket photo album
- Trim each photo/photo card to fit the size of the album pocket
- Label each photo with the name and pertinent information across the back
- Place the photo in the pocket
- Create a page with the date of your work
If you want something really nice, you can use your digital camera to shoot each picture or scan them into your computer. Visit a photo shop to process your work to have an album created and bound.
Lastly, place the album in a visible place for the family to enjoy throughout the weeks and months after Christmas. It becomes a memory album, a good reminder to pray, call or write a note to those in the pictures.