guest post agreement
Last Updated: 02.7.24
MOMLIFE TODAY GUEST WRITER AGREEMENT
This Guest Blogger Agreement (“Agreement”) is made as of ___________________ (the “Effective Date”) by and between MomLife Today (www.momlifetoday.com), hereafter referred to as “Site Owner”, and ___________________ , hereafter referred to as “Guest Blogger.”
Guest Blogger is an independent agent who is in business for herself. This Agreement shall not create the relationship of employer and employee, a partnership, or a joint venture. Guest Blogger shall have no authority to bind, obligate, or commit Site Owner by any promise or representation. No monetary relationship is being created or construed through this Agreement.
By providing a guest post to Site Owner, Guest Blogger agrees they’re not becoming part of the site and cannot represent themselves as a member/owner of the site. Guest Bloggers grant to Site Owner the perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide and royalty-free, transferable right to use Guest Blogger’s name biography, and likeness in connection with the publication of the Work under this Agreement.
Therefore, Site Owner and Guest Blogger jointly agree to the following criteria:
1. Guest Posts must be original work. Site Owner reserves the right to reject any Original Blog Entry for any reason upon receipt of said content, and if necessary, make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with the site. Prior to publication of the guest blog post Site Owner will make sure Guest Blogger agrees with these changes.
2. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted, for copy or images. The Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of the image/video OR the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Site Owner reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary. Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post. No video or image can exceed 8MB maximum.
3. When quoting others, Guest Blogger must properly and accurately cite sources.
4. Posts will acknowledge Guest Blogger authorship but will become the property of Site Owner.
5. Guest Blogger may promote article on their own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums.
6. Submissions should be kept between 500 – 2,000 words. Longer posts are allowed if it is necessary and relevant, but the final length of the article is decided by Site Owner.
7. Affiliate links shall not be included in guest post submissions. All links are subject to the approval of Site Owner.
8. Site Owner reserves the right to add its own links, affiliate or otherwise, where appropriate.
9. Guest Post writers will receive writing credit as author of their post within each article and will be afforded a short bio statement and one link to their website within the author acknowledgement at the bottom of the article.
10. Guest Bloggers acknowledge they shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post.
11. Site Owner reserve the right to refuse publication, remove blog content, and change these guidelines as we see fit. If removed, Guest Blogger is free to use the content for their own purposes.
All Contributors must follow and abide by these terms and conditions in order to be included as a Guest Blogger for momlifetoday.com.