Quick Ideas for Romance!
A few ideas to warm you up as the weather cools down…!
- When you’re running errands and know your husband will be home, grab his favorite drink from Starbucks, Sonic, or wherever.
- Pick up some shower gel that doesn’t smell too girly, and a body pouf or two. Leave it on your bed with a note: Need to try this out together tonight. See you there.
- Make a list of 25 things you love about your husband (you may be surprised how fast they come once you get started!). Send one to him on email every workday of the month. Tip: When you have time, put each idea on an email in your “Drafts” folder. Then you’ll just have to send it! Set up a daily reminder on your calendar so you won’t forget.
- Set your alarm a few minutes earlier than his. Wake him in a way you know he’ll appreciate.
- Leave a note in the pocket of his jacket, his briefcase, on his windshield, or his steering wheel: “Last night was FANTASTIC.” “You still take my breath away.” “I respect you so much!” Tip: Do not leave where someone else will find out that last night was fantastic.